Mobile development team follows a strict agile methodology with a customer-centric approach in each of the following stages of mobile solution/application development.
Project planning and architecture phase:
- Requirement analysis and Process flow.
- Define requirements and functionality.
- Prepare business case or documentation and technology strategy.
- Setting deadlines for deliverables, allocating budget.
- Assigning project management responsibilities.
Conceptual design Phase:
- Create UI designs and composition
- Design app interface (sketching, Prototypes, wireframes).
- Design brand identities like style, colour scheme, typography, images, logos.
- Designed review by customer.
App development phase:
- Review development kit.
- Translate technical specification into functional specification.
- Build infrastructure.
- Conduct alpha and beta testing.
- Provide beta testing reviews
- Usability and acceptance testing.
- Device testing.
- Integration testing.
- Graphics, sound and text testing.
- Test coded app for ease of use.
- Ready for final release.
Release and maintenance phase:
- Deploy an app requires plan, schedule and control of the movement of releases.
- Ensure the integrity of the live environment and minimize installation time.
- Submit mobile app.
- Get approval from app store.
- Mobile app release
- Review business aspects.
- Maintenance for platform updates, new features and functionality.