Briskon helps boost your app’s potential by making it work great on devices, run super-fast, and build strong customer relationships that eventually grow your business. We create native apps that users love, navigate smoothly, and enjoy functionalities.
Native App Development
Android & iOS
Technologies we work with:
- iOS platforms: Objective C and XCODE are used to develop apps for Mac, iPhone and iPad.
- Android platforms: Eclipse and Android SDK/JAVA depending the kind of Android app to be designed
- Windows platforms: SDK/.NET
As a agile mobile app development company, our mobile application development team provides the following range of Mobile apps:
- iPhone application development
- iPad application development
- Android application development
- Mobile website design
- Mobile apps marketing
- Tablet apps development
We follow strict agile methodology with a customer-centric approach in each of the following stages of mobile solution/application development.
Project planning and architecture phase
- Requirement analysis and Process flow.
- Define requirements and functionality.
- Prepare business case or documentation and technology strategy
- Setting deadlines for deliverables, allocating budget.
- Assigning project management responsibilities.
Conceptual design Phase
- Create UI designs and composition
- Design app interface (sketching, Prototypes, wireframes).
- Design brand identities like style, colour scheme, typography, images, logos.
- Designed review by customer.
App development phase
- Review development kit.
- Translate technical specification into functional specification.
- Build infrastructure.
- Conduct alpha and beta testing.
- Provide beta testing reviews
- Usability and acceptance testing.
- Device testing.
- Integration testing.
- Graphics, sound and text testing.
- Test coded app for ease of use.
- Ready for final release.
Release and maintenance phase
- Deploy an app requires plan, schedule and control of the movement of releases.
- Ensure the integrity of the live environment and minimize installation time.
- Submit mobile app.
- Get approval from app store.
- Mobile app release
- Review business aspects.
- Maintenance for platform updates, new features and functionality.