Indian food delivery app made affordable to Indian restaurants with a direct payment option
Modified on August 14th, 2023
An Australian startup with an intention to revolutionize food delivery technology industry. Our enthusiast client believes in disruptive technologies leading to innovation. Having offices in Australia and India, one of the rapidly growing company constantly focusing on automation.
As a young and vibrant startup, our client had a business idea to solve the restaurant’s problem of deduction of commission at every transaction. Client was looking for a technology partner who can assure an innovative product by understanding the pain areas of restaurant and deliver solutions through an online web portal along with iOS and Android apps.
From concept to completion of an idea and implement the same with innovation. A primary research was needed to understand the demand of such solution. End-to-end development of solution keeping ease of use, speed, localization and scalability in mind.
- Reduced efficiency and productivity on all business processes
- Large manpower needed to manage operations
- Services offered were not integrated causing disruptions in workflow
- Substantial cost overheads to run and maintain offline systems
- Un-scalable solution
Briskon studied the market and developed a robust, scalable portal along with iOS and Android apps. The solution is based on subscription for restaurants with great marketing options. A restaurant can choose a subscription and need to pay only this fee irrespective of sales volume. While onboarding, restaurant will have to provide KYC documents for direct transfer of payment against food delivery orders. Apart from the general registered users of the apps, chef can also use the solution along with owner of restaurant for faster action. Order tracking is the heart of the solution. Restaurants can offer promote themselves by offering attractive discounts.
The entire system can also be whitelisted and implemented for a restaurant as well.
The key features of the portal, iOS and Android apps are
- Generate heuristics-based rules to auto-suspend abusive buyers on the platform
- Seamless Communication
- Order tracking
- Group Ordering
- Redeem Points for cash discounts
- Fast & Easy navigation
- Display of promotion at a place
- GPS based search
- Online menu for restaurants
- Search and pay incomplete order
- Separate and dedicated app for Restaurant managers
- Comprehensive grievance handling
- Loyality and reward points
- Single click checkout
- Social Media Integration
- Dish of day selection
- Restaurant control panel for order tracking
- A new business is born
- Exceptional experience for businesses and end customers
- Affordable – No revenue share – just a subscription
- Independent reward program
- Restaurants can now have their own menu online on this platform
- Direct communication to kitchen’s chef
- Sleek food delivery system and app in the market
- Individual marketing campaigns for restaurants
- Cloud Printing
- Social Media Integration