Membership based mobile Apps for a community with social features
Modified on August 14th, 2023
An Indian origin community spread worldwide, is very rich economically and with values engaged in individual successful businesses.
The client wanted to build an online platform which will connect all its global members and bring them under single umbrella. Due to diminishing social lives and scattered presence, the community wanted to have all its members connected with each other. They conduct social gatherings and meetings but were unable to communicate to all members. Every year they used to publish a fat member directory with available details. Client approached Briskon to discuss the possibilities of solving above issues using modern technologies.
A new concept initiated by customer was having following challenges
- Conventional system of communication like print
- Disconnect feeling among the members, new generation was cornered
- Lack of information about assets and members
- No automation
- Scattered members at different geographic locations
- Erroneous time-consuming information
An online community portal was suggested by Briskon team which tackles the above business challenges. Briskon used concept to completion model clubbed with Agile methodology of development to come up with a brand-new social community platform.
The platform developed has following features
- A sleek and simple user experience for its members and administrators.
- Highly Secured with proper authentications
- Robust member search with autofill option
- Inner Circle to have a list of all near and dears within the community
- Detailed profiling to add all its family members to form a family tree
- Light weight mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Real time alerts and notifications
- Easy navigation and user experience
- Community Hall booking
- Usage tracking
- Developed apps have become a necessity to community members
- Informed members
- Complete Employee appraisal on time
- Sleek user-friendly website and mobile apps
- 50% increment in user list within first 3 months of launching
- Updated information of all its members
- No more expenses in yearly directory printing