Briskon expands digital footprint and seamlessly engages audiences across mobile devices with its proven mobile app development expertise. With our client’s vision, together we create cross-platform apps that unify their brand experience, reach wider audiences, and reduce go-to-market time.to maximize market reach and efficiency.
Break all constraints and be free from the platform
- Xamarin – It helps build native cross platform applications with 75% code sharing across iOS, Android & Windows platforms. Xamarin enables developers run automated tests for mobile apps and monitor app performance.
- RhoMobile – Motorola’s RhoMobile offers a very impressive suite of polished tools — Rhodes framework, RhoSync server, RhoHub Development as a Service (DaaS), and RhoGallery app store — to quickly build and deploy powerful native mobile applications for all smartphones: iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Symbian and tablet devices such as iPad & Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Corona – Coronalab’s Corona SDK offers a Cross Platform technique to quickly build and deploy powerful native mobile games and business apps for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, Nook etc from a single codebase using the power Lua scripting. These native device apps work with synchronized local data and take advantage of device capabilities such as GPS, PIM contacts, camera, native mapping, push, alerts and calendar.
The cross platform mobile applications provides our customers the following advantages:
- Improved UX with interactive designs
- Great performance and faster response times
- Faster turnaround times
- Easy and reduced costs of code maintenance
- Extensive analytics on app usages